Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a joker, I'm a toker...

So I met Mr. Tall, dark and handsome and found very little to disagree with. Went out on first date, he took me on a real date to a real restaurant and then to the movies. Success. A second date was made. I took the liberty of planning numero dos.
We both are fairly active people, so I decided that he would be the perfect person to accompany me to my Crossfit (a very intense workout), and then make dinner at my place. "Steve Miller" was down and excited for the evening. I met him at the Crossfit gym and it was on.
At the end of the workout I was feeling worked! I looked over to see how Steve was doing and he was lying down on the floor, arms over his head, pale and sweaty. I'm not sure but I think he passed out and that's how he landed on the floor. You can imagine I felt horrible. Dinner was obviously on me.
Steve drove all the way to my house with his windows down, and it was cold, too cold for that nonsense. We got to my place and I made sure to get him a drink and had him take it easy. I started preparing dinner and then asked him if he was ok.
Me: Are you ok, doing better?
Steve: Yes, I feel better now thanks. It's just the weirdest thing, I mean I smoke pot before every workout and it usually helps me focus and perform at my best. But tonight it just wiped me out.
Me: So you smoke pot before every workout to "focus"? How often do you work out?
Steve: Every day.
Once I heard that the only thing I wanted to do was "Fly like an Eagle" out of my own place.....And the least he could've done was tell me that while we were at the store, instead of the elaborate meal I made I could've just picked up cheetoh's and ho-ho's and called it a night.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly I thought I had dated every idiot in Salt Lake and Logan but you have me beat girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pot smokers are just so casual about their use

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not be happier I found your blog woman. Why don't I ever look at my FB mail? now, I am going to bed laughing...love you.

    ReplyDelete